PLEASE NOTE: All prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Please complete the VAT exemption form on checkout. If you are not eligible for VAT exemption, VAT will be added to your order on checkout.
The seca CT8000i-2 is the 2nd generation of Seca's best-selling 12 lead ECG machine with an enhanced signal quality and newest interpretation algorithms. It is compact, portable and has a user-friendly design, that allows for quick, easy and reliable ECG acquisition. Just enter patient data, control signal quality, acquire ECG and print it with the integrated high-resolution thermal printer. Taking an ECG has never been easier.
- Quick and easy-to-use ECG machine
- Compatible with all leading EMR systems - emis, SystmOne, Vision and others
- On-screen preview of ECG - review recorded ECG prior to printing, saves paper
- Outstanding signal quality for adult and paediatric ECG's due to high sample frequency
- Advanced clinical interpretation ETM algorithm - adult & paediatric
- Compact lightweight design: 1.9kg
- Print function
- Built-in thermal printer
- QTC interval - Ideal for Mental Health
- Save function
- Preview screen feature
- optimal signal quality
- QTc formulas = Bazett, Fredericia, Fremingham or Hodges