The NEW Drive Devilbiss VacuAide 7314 QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) has been designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way.
It has an exceptionally low noise level without compromising suction performance and is suitable for both a clinical and homecare setting.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE.
The Drive Devlibiss VacuAide QSU is simple to operate with a single on/off switch and easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the suction pressure. The design of the 800ml bottle incorporates the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace. The lid itself is made from a flexible material, which allows it to be easily removed yet provides a secure fit. An optional 1200ml collection bottle is also available and can be autoclaved for multi patient use.
The 7314 QSU suction unit is supplied with its own carry bag designed to allow discreet portable use of the device. The carry bag also features a selection of pockets for neatly storing the power lead and accessories whilst not in use. The internal battery is rechargeable and provides up to 60 minutes of operation.
- Low noise level without compromising suction performance
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 50 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of up to 27 l/min
- Multi voltage switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100V - 240V
- Simple on/off operation
- Personal carry bag allows the device to be used without removing it
- Large, rotating, easy grip pressure adjustment gauge allows the user to easily view and set the required suction pressure
- Accessories can be stored and carried with the unit as the carry bag features additional storage pockets including pull down flap for the user to view the contents of the canister whilst in use
- Single use 800ml collection bottle : Bacterial filter integrated into the lid and can be easily replaced. Canister lid made from a flexible material, making it easy for the carer to remove
- Optional 1200ml reusable, autoclavable collection bottle
- A fully charged battery lasts for up to 60 minutes runtime
- Built to comply with the ISO 10079-1 standards
WHAT IS INCLUDED.
Comes complete with multi voltage power supply, rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger and personal carry case
AARC GUIDELINES FOR NASOTRACHEAL SUCTIONING (NTS).
- Neonates: 60—80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80—100 mm Hg
- Children: 100—120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100—150 mm Hg
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mmHg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.